#41 Billie Murawski

Billie Murawski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • LocationErie,Pa

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:05 AM

I just can't get over the suspicion that 'cooked your owl' is a euphemism for something...

Well since I don't have a degree in "Owlinistics" what else should I think,now I'm studying moleinistics  I still haven't caught the little bastard maybe he is out Owl hunting.

#42 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:47 AM

Keep that colander handy! The minute you let down your guard you will have that rodent crawling up your pajama leg.

#43 Antilogical

Antilogical

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 10 February 2015 - 08:26 PM

Hopefully, your little mole did not find an owl.  Otherwise, I think he is probably an ex-mole, and you should be looking for an owl pellet, instead.

Dx: Sudden severe anemia detected 07/2011, followed by WBC spike. CML Dx 02/2012.

Rx: 03/2012-Gleevec400.  Reduced 02/2013 to Gleevec300 due to side effects (low blood counts).

Response: PCR-Und within 7 mo. on G400. Maintained MMR4-MMR4.5 on G300. PCR-Und since 02/2016.

#44 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 February 2015 - 10:10 PM

Would that be an owl pellet or a mole pellet Billie is looking for? Either way her immediate problem is solved, now she needs to get the owl shooed out of the house. :-)

#45 Billie Murawski

Billie Murawski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • LocationErie,Pa

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:46 AM

Pam stop adding to my paranoia. I haven't seen it again so I figure 1 of 3 things could have happened. 1. It left my house  2 It died and pretty soon I'm going to smell something really bad(and not be able to find it) 3 It's somewhere in my house giving birth to baby moleetts.

It would be too much to hope for to think the Owl scooped up the Mole and flew away, and they both lived happily ever after!

#46 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:08 AM

They always seem to give up life mid winter in one of my register runs or duct work. You can't get to them and the odor is horrific. Every time the heat kicks on you need a gas mask to survive. No worries Billie, I am sure the owl ate the mole and it is now reduced to fertilizer in your yard. I really don't believe that but hoping it makes you less worried about your creature.

#47 Billie Murawski

Billie Murawski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • LocationErie,Pa

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:11 PM

They always seem to give up life mid winter in one of my register runs or duct work. You can't get to them and the odor is horrific. Every time the heat kicks on you need a gas mask to survive. No worries Billie, I am sure the owl ate the mole and it is now reduced to fertilizer in your yard. I really don't believe that but hoping it makes you less worried about your creature.

Gee thanks Pam I feel so much better now.

#48 Billie Murawski

Billie Murawski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • LocationErie,Pa

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:14 PM

Hopefully, your little mole did not find an owl.  Otherwise, I think he is probably an ex-mole, and you should be looking for an owl pellet, instead.

AL I was watching Nat Geo  Wild channel last night and I saw a bird just like yours. That is one BIG BIRD!!!!!

#49 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:49 PM

Always willing to help Billie. LOL

#50 Billie Murawski

Billie Murawski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • LocationErie,Pa

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:14 PM

Always willing to help Billie. LOL

Stop helping me.

#51 Antilogical

Antilogical

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:07 PM

Pam stop adding to my paranoia. I haven't seen it again so I figure 1 of 3 things could have happened. 1. It left my house  2 It died and pretty soon I'm going to smell something really bad(and not be able to find it) 3 It's somewhere in my house giving birth to baby moleetts.

It would be too much to hope for to think the Owl scooped up the Mole and flew away, and they both lived happily ever after!

1.  I hope it did.

2.  Febreze.

3.  Congratulations!  Do they look like you?

Dx: Sudden severe anemia detected 07/2011, followed by WBC spike. CML Dx 02/2012.

Rx: 03/2012-Gleevec400.  Reduced 02/2013 to Gleevec300 due to side effects (low blood counts).

Response: PCR-Und within 7 mo. on G400. Maintained MMR4-MMR4.5 on G300. PCR-Und since 02/2016.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users