Earth to Caroline

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:18 AM

Dear Caroline,

I have been trying to catch up with you for an hour. You're creeping me out. I haven't had this much fun in years. I sure hope and pray you're okay, The last thing you said was something about going camping and the movie Gone With The Wind. I don't know what doc gave you but I want some next time I get a cold. Sorry about all the attention but I was getting afraid that you wouldn't take me camping and to go see Gone With The Wind.

Lots of Love and straight jackets (for your own protection)    Billie

With all you're meds do you want me to fed-ex some immodium?

#2 jrsboo

jrsboo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:35 PM

Sorry Billie,

I am on West Coast time.  I was tired, so I went to bed.  I am only on antibiotics and an inhaler for the asthma part of the bronchitis, so I don't think I am having any psychotic breaks or anything.  You are combining a bunch of replies I sent out before ending for the night.  I am always planning my next camping trip, and if you can handle complete and utter aloneness in the woods, then come on down.  My best friend and I head out into the wilds of the Olympic Penninsula, find a good spot (not in a campground) and set up for the night.  Then we go mushroom hunting or clamming or fishing, cook what we find and then sit around the campfire staring at the flames.  It is very serene and peaceful. 

As for Gone With The Wind, I believe I referred to it in an oblique way, since I only know some of the lines, I haven't ever seen the entire movie.

I have to go and get some work done now.

Have a pleasant day.

Caroline

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users