I have not posted very often , but have read many of your posts. I am on my way to have BMT in a few weeks. Unfortunatly for me, and to my understanding , I have CML in blast stage that has turned/acted like ALL. Two months a go I went through hyper cvad chemo, have done excellent since then. Also started Tasigna 6 weeks ago after my last BMB a few weeks ago I am still in remission. Had known for the last 5-6 months that a BMT would be a possibility, could not find a donor. last week a donor was found, not a perfect match, but under the circumstances decided to go forward with the transplant. Im taking a huge leap of faith and God willing all will go well. I didn't know if anyone else here has went through this also or knew anyone that has. Any input on their experience would be greatly appreciated. I have aso quit responding to Gleevec, then Sprycel. Like I said I am on Tasigna and it is doing great, no side effects either. I really wish I could of waited it out to see if the Tasigna would have worked, but we thought that would be to big a risk, they say the healthier you are at transplant the bettter you do. Im hoping that is true. Thank you for listening.