I doubt there would be much difference. But you can always try. And you don't need to do what your Onc says if you choose. You are the one who puts the pills into your mouth (and the psyllium aborally).
Hope your agricultural experiment works out. I am working on a derivative version of the plant and will call it Silly-M.
Hehe, thanks for your input.
I am trying breakfast/dinner, now 3 or 4 days in (hard to remember without my red wine), and it seems to work pretty good.
Only drawback of my new "diet" is: Its Saturday night, and no wine, the wife is having a nice glass of Rosé, and i am drinking carbonated water........oh well.
If my pcr results come back negative (will know in a few weeks) i might go for 300mg pr day, but im not sure that 6 months pcr testing intervals is a good idea while trying reduction.
For a drug switch i will have to get my onc on board first. She has one patient trying cessation because of really bad side effects, so far so good for that guy. I find it strange that she is on board with cessation but not reduction.
That is why I shared what I did because of what you are dealing with. I think it is interesting that I had no side effects on Sprycel for a very long time. Now in the past few months I have had some.
It makes me wonder that since I have near pcru numbers for the past year or so, if this highly potent drug doesn't have as much to target with less bcrabl1 cells in my body so it is targeting other areas of the body more ferociously.
Just a question in my mind that I have pondered.
Anyway, I know reduction of dose helped. I wish you the best
Thank you for sharing, i hope your side effects get better, are you considering further dose reduction?
Yes one day, i will hopefully get on a lower dose, or even a drug switch, but for now i will have to continue playing "the waiting game".