Photo

Just had to post a picture. . .things are getting exciting!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Marnie

Marnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:26 PM

Sorry. . .just couldn't resist posting a picture.  The house is moving along.

Attached Files

#2 Billie Murawski

Billie Murawski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • LocationErie,Pa

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:52 PM

WOW,that is amazing how much they have gotten done in the winter. It's going to be beautiful I just love all those windows and with that view you'll never want to leave home. We have been waiting for more pictures. It looks like the walls will be going up soon.

We miss you how are you feeling, did you find out what was causing the heart problem. It's not to long until retirement, we'll have to have a virtual retirement party for you. Now you can walk away from all that crap they gave you, I'm so excited and happy for you.

I know you have a lot going on but please listen to your body and try not to overdo it. Okay promise, cross your heart.

Billie

#3 Trey

Trey

Advanced Member

• PS Beta Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:56 PM

Party barn.

#4 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 21 April 2015 - 02:56 PM

That is exciting.  We require regular updates.  Now that you have learned how to post photos, where is that seat-less wonder you received for your birthday!?

#5 cleocans

cleocans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 04:35 PM

That is very nice!  Where are you building at?

#6 hannibellemo

hannibellemo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNorth Central Iowa

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:48 PM

I'm so excited for you! I know you're anxious to sit next to a window with a glass of wine in your hand and just drink in the view!

Pat

"You can't change the direction of the wind but you can adjust your sails."

DX 12/08; Gleevec 400mg; liver toxicity; Sprycel 100mg.; CCyR 4/10; MMR 8/10; Pleural Effusion 2/12; Sprycel 50mg. Maintaining MMR; 2/15 PCRU; 8/16 drifting in and out of undetected like a wave meeting the shore. Retired 12/23/2016! 18 months of PCRU, most recent at Mayo on 7/25/17 was negative at their new sensitivity reporting of 0.003.<p>

#7 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:22 PM

I think she should throw a housewarming party and invite us all when it is done. 

#8 Marnie

Marnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:10 PM

Sorry. . .been out of touch for awhile.  Spent the last 2 days at the house, near the Collegiate Peaks, Colorado.  Speaking of "party-barn," the framers are a group of Amish guys.  They do fabulous work, and it's just fun to see them in their suspenders and straw hats.  They do use power tools.  Our backhoe guy, Dave the Digger (I call him) is an artist with rocks and boulders. 

Tomorrow I move on to colonoscopy prep.  Lovely.

Attached Files

#9 CMcLain

CMcLain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:34 PM

Beautiful!!! Super exciting times for you! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ'๐Ÿป
Charissa

#10 Billie Murawski

Billie Murawski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • LocationErie,Pa

Posted 22 April 2015 - 10:26 PM

Marnie,

Nobody can do craftmanship like the Amish,  Good luck with that prep I hope you have a good book,One time I thought about putting a pillow on my lap and just staying on the commode all night not a rational idea but at 3:00 am we get all kinds of weird ideas. There has got to be a better way to prep. Maybe if we don't eat for a couple days before and take a laxative they won't know we didn't prep? Yeah right? I don't know the time difference but if your bored you can call me, I'll probably be wide awake still can't get that problem solved.

we can talk all night,  just like teenagers,talking is much better than texting.

Billie

#11 Marnie

Marnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:16 PM

I am enjoying my jello and broth.  Just can't wait until 5:00 when the fun really starts!

#12 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:22 PM

Get your reading materials, bottled water, phone, and tablet in place.  Let the fun begin.  (inside I am feeling really bad for you, those preps are not user friendly)

#13 Tedsey

Tedsey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:53 AM

Dream house?  Haven't been on in some time.  How wonderful Marnie!  How many of us can sport that in a lifetime! 

Best of eveything,

Teds

#14 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:01 PM

That latest photo is gorgeous.  I love the area and the house is already wonderful.  Impatiently waiting for more. 

#15 Marnie

Marnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:28 PM

You asked. . .

Just let me know when you're tired of pictures.  Also let me know when you are heading out this way.  The guest room is always open. . . (or, it will be when it's completed).

Attached Files

#16 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:42 PM

Did I say gorgeous?  It wasn't good enough.  A beautiful location and a beautiful home.  Please keep the photos coming when you get a chance.  This is amazing.

#17 Billie Murawski

Billie Murawski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • LocationErie,Pa

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:03 PM

Marnie, keep the pictures coming, It looks like the doors and windows will be put up soon. I hope you are feeling better tonight after you're ordeal today. Relax all week-end.                        Billie

#18 Trey

Trey

Advanced Member

• PS Beta Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:33 PM

The Stoltzfus brothers do good work.  Say "kumm ball widder" to Jake and Zeke.  Best party barn raisers in the country.

#19 Billie Murawski

Billie Murawski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • LocationErie,Pa

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:37 PM

Sorry about hijacking your post Marnie, I just wanted to let gerry and JPD know that I looked up Karl Pilkinton what a riot I love british humor. JPD you look so much like him you could be brothers!

Billie

#20 Billie Murawski

Billie Murawski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • LocationErie,Pa

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:44 PM

Sorry about hijacking your post Marnie, I just wanted to let gerry and JPD know that I looked up Karl Pilkinton what a riot I love british humor. JPD you look so much like him you could be brothers!

Billie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users