TKI not causing all the acid reflux
Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:52 AM
Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:58 PM
Gleevec has never caused acid reflux for me personally. I doubt it has much impact. Maybe Tasigna on an empty stomach, but I don't know.
For some, acid reflux is simply a matter of physiology. But some ways to reduce acid reflux are:
1) Eat earlier dinners, about 3 - 4 hours before bed time. Late dinners cause acid reflux when laying down to sleep. It is a gravity issue.
2) Drink less fluid with meals and snacks. High fluid intake should be done apart from meals and snacks. Fluids with meals decrease digestive enzyme actions and decreases digestion itself. It is a dilution issue.
3) Eat smaller portion meals
4) Avoid strenuous activity for an hour after meals.
5) Eat fewer processed foods
Edited by Trey, 19 March 2015 - 09:36 PM.
Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:31 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users