OK, to post a photo from your computer:
1) Click "More reply Options" (seen while posting a reply, under the reply box, next to the "Post" button)
2) Click "Browse" button
3) Select a photo located on your computer and double click on that photo.
4) Click "Attach this File", when a thumbnail of the photo appears, click "Add to Post". The photo will NOT appear in the reply box, but rather text appears.
5) Add written comments.
6) Click on "Add Reply" to post the photo and comments
7) If you inadvertently posted the wrong pic (you know what I mean), it can be deleted by clicking "Edit" then "Use Full Editor" and follow instructions.
Note that photos appear in the reply box as small thumbnails, and the reader needs to click on it to see it full size.
Below is a picture of Herodotus, PhilB's worldwide traveling pet squirrel:
(To view, click on photo thumbnail)
Edited by Trey, 05 February 2015 - 03:12 PM.