• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 PhoenixPat

PhoenixPat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:11 PM

Another in the "Living Well with CML" series of meetings for patients and care team members will be held soon in Northern California.

• Saturday, April 28
  • Hyatt Regency in Santa Clara, California
  • 10 am to 2 pm

Free of charge, the forums  were developed by The National CML Society and Novartis Oncology. For more information and to register for the summit go to www.CMLPatientSummit.com - The link also lists upcoming workshops later this year.

Speakers include Luke Ackard, M.D., FACP, Medical Co-Director of the Indiana Blood and Marrow Transplantation Program at St. Francis Hospital in Indianapolis, where he has extensive experience in leukemic disorders and is part of a group that's a regional referral center for CML patients for medical and bone marrow transplant treatments. He has participated in clinical investigations of new drug treatments and authored 50+ journal articles and book chapters on topics in hematology/oncology. You can see Dr. Ackard in this Patient Power interview:

http://www.patientpo...-the-right-dose

I used to live in Santa Clara and will be going there from my current home in Phoenix to host the meeting. Hope to meet some of you there and would welcome a shout out from you too as I'm also hoping to put together a casual dinner for food, fun and conversation after the event.

Warm regards,

Pat Elliott

CML patient and e-patient advocate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users