pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:10 AM

BIllie!

Happy belated birthday.  I hope the liver and onions were your idea, that is an aquired taste!  You are only two hours away, as soon as I know the weather is good I am coming up there and taking you to Dairy Queen.  I will get you your cake, you just bring the spoons. 

#42 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:50 PM

Pammie,

That's the problem, I wanted liver and onions.  Only old people like Liver. There's a Dairy Queen about 4 miles from my house. I think we should set the whole cake on the table, I'll get out 2 of my biiiggg spoons and we;ll eat the whole thing. And we'll make it an open invitation to everyone on the board. Could you see all of us asassinating a huge DQ cake?  That would be a hoot! And we won't even have to clean up the mess, Annie just loves to clean the floor and do the dishes. Hell I haven't washed dishes for 11 years. Now if I could only teach her to vacuum.      luv Billie

#43 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:03 AM

Billie,

Are you sure you want to share.  I mean, uh, those cakes aren't all that big, enough for just a few er uh, me, oh I mean you too.  Perhaps we should have two tables and bring Annie to clean up the mess, we will get them completely without chocolate.    (I am old and I don't like liver and onions, oh, well I do like onions, but not the liver.)  Give me an extra rare steak of any form and I am happier than a pig in poo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users