Photo

Got a crazy story if you want to hear it?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Coop

Coop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:17 PM

Wow...were do i begin..first, hello folks, been a long time since i been on this board but thought i would share some recent happenings. For those who don't know me, i was DX Nov. 2004 Just last Friday i was driving home listening to my favorite public radio show and learned about a law suit that took place in a town called Nitro West Virginia, it seems a chemical company was unlawfully burnning dioxins from the manufacturing of  Agent Orange!!!!  this took place from eairly sixties to early seveties, well i'll be damned...i was a child living about one mile from the plant at that time. My sister passed away with breast cancer three years ago, my mother has a slew of health problems all can be linked to agent orange and dioxins and my younger sister has had kidney and other health problems all can be linked to agent orange...what a freaky thought this is for me nowafter watching walter cronkite on TV as a child seeing the war and latter seeing VETs of that war fight for help due to exposure, and come to find out many years later my whole family was exposed to the same.AGENT ORANGE!...if anyone (Trey) lol has any info on the subject concerning children exposed to dioxins, or children of parents, and a link to CML let me know..would like to dig deeper I know the VA does not recognize CML as an agent orange thing but some seem to think children of exposed soldiers could be..i did contact the firm with the lawsuit ..they are sending me out a packet to sign up for other health monitoring a tthe expense of the company.

#2 hannibellemo

hannibellemo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNorth Central Iowa

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

Wow, Coop, good to hear from you - how surreal! Hope you are doing great!

Pat

Pat

"You can't change the direction of the wind but you can adjust your sails."

DX 12/08; Gleevec 400mg; liver toxicity; Sprycel 100mg.; CCyR 4/10; MMR 8/10; Pleural Effusion 2/12; Sprycel 50mg. Maintaining MMR; 2/15 PCRU; 8/16 drifting in and out of undetected like a wave meeting the shore. Retired 12/23/2016! 18 months of PCRU, most recent at Mayo on 7/25/17 was negative at their new sensitivity reporting of 0.003.<p>

#3 pamsouth

pamsouth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:49 PM

Go for it.  If we only knew the truth of what goes on with chemicals and are food and water supply. 

PamSouth

PamSouth

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users