I have a holy cheek

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:24 PM

Judy,

I can't figure out that private message, I can open them but when I reply it won't send the message. UGGH!  When I get home my neighbor is going to help me with this windows 7. You can e-mail me it's on my bio,

From what you tell me we might be related. I know very little about my father but he was married several times and I'm supposidly his only child. I recently got a little bit more info about him so Pam, and I and you if you want to are going on a quest from what I found out he was a very good singer and sang with some very famous singers. I just don't understand why nobody would tell me about him. He did return to Erie when I was older but he never said much either. I'm just curious because as far as I know I'm the last of the line of the Robbins family, and that feels weird.

We're leaving on the 26th yaaaaaaa!     LOL Billie

#22 Judy2

Judy2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:04 PM

Hi Billie,

The private message I sent you didn't say much of anything. I am curious, though, why your bio is gibberish. I don't mean your personal bio is gibberish, I mean, well, you know what I mean.

I'll pack my bags and be ready to leave on the 26th.   My mother was a chorus girl on Broadway in a musical called "The Student Prince". She was asked to go on tour as the lead but the only problem was the lead role called for a singer and my mother couldn't sing!!!  Seriously. Billie, have you ever thought of going  on Ancestry.com and doing a search for your father. You may find out some interesting things. I went to the Ellis Island web site and found the manifest of the ship that my grandmother and great-grandmother were on when they came to this country in the early 1900's. BTW, both of my grandmothers lived well into their 90's and were never really sick until the end. What happened to me?

Judy Judy Judy (I should have been Judy3 instead of Judy2)

#23 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:20 PM

Ah Judy,

We,re all a wreck. You're a double wreck. Put us all together and we're one great big Train Wreck.  Hey! That sounds like a good title for a Country Western Song.   lol Billie

#24 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:34 AM

Billie & Judy,

You both must know, I woke up this morning feeling like crap, thinking I was going to have to call the doctor because I can't kick this darn chest infection, and I come here, and both of you make me laugh so much I woke everyone else up in the house, almost choked till I was blue from laughing/coughing, and no one is happy with me because it is Sunday and they are awake before 9. 

Thanks ladies, you made my day!  Overnight bag ready for quest (used to ride motorcycle before my son was born, I can travel light and make it work for weeks)  Quest bound!

Pam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users