#1 Susan61

Susan61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:30 PM

I just wanted to wish everyone a Very Happy New Year.  Praying for everyone to achieve what they need in their fight with CML.

I hope that 2012 is better for everybody in ever way.  I know that 2011 has been very bad not only with illness, but this economy has not helped either.

May God Bless and Meet Everyone's needs in the New Year ahead.  I believe in Miracles.

Susan

#2 cleocans

cleocans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:52 PM

Susan, Happy New year to you too and to everyone here!  2011 was not a good year.  I got diagnosed in July and my husbands grandmother got diagnosed with AML in August and passed away in November.  I see my new oncologist on the 8th.  I am hoping she is a good fit and it starts off the New Year in a good way!

Here's to a New Year and to new hope!

Cheers,

Kim

#3 Susan61

Susan61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:41 PM

Hi Kim:  I wish you some great New Beginnings in 2012.  Sorry about your husbands grandmother.  It sounds like she might have had the Leukemia for awhile, and maybe did not even know it.  I lost my Grandmother and my Aunt years ago to Leukemia.  Neither one of them even knew they had it until it was too late.  Years ago people did not go see a doctor unless they had a bad cold or some other problem.  Now most people go for routine check-ups, and that is how they found my CML through a simple routine check-up.  Have a Happy New Year. Wishing you the best with your new doctor.

God Bless

Susan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users