Please join us at the Living Well With CML patient summit
Multiple dates and locations available
This will be a unique day of education, support, and networking for you and your loved ones living with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML). During Living Well With CML, distinguished physicians, nurses, and social workers will provide information about survivorship, health and well being, as well as CML education. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet and network with others who have CML and to ask experts their most pressing questions about CML.
The summit will be offered on the following dates and locations:
- Saturday, October 15, 2011 — Morristown, New Jersey, 10:00 am — 2:00 pm Eastern time
- Saturday, October 15, 2011 — Portland, Oregon, 10:00 am — 2:00 pm Pacific time
- Saturday, October 22, 2011 — Waltham, Massachusetts, 10:00 am — 2:00 pm Eastern time
- Saturday, October 22, 2011 — Lombard, Illinois, 10:00 am — 2:00 pm Central time
- Saturday, November 5, 2011 — Atlanta, Georgia, 10:00 am — 2:00 pm Eastern time
- Saturday, November 5, 2011 — Irvine, California, 10:00 am — 2:00 pm Pacific time
All who are affected by CML are welcome. For more information and to register, please visitwww.CMLPatientSummit.com
. Please register early for one of these free events. Space is limited.
Your CML Earth Team