Warning about facebook hackers by Billie Murawski

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:20 PM

Dear Everybody,

So I don't have to repeat myself please read my reply to cousineg about facebook. I barely use facebook mainly to look at pictures of my grandsons that my son-in-law posts.I don't even know how to use facebook. When you join facebook they ask questions like favorite singers,or movies,or interests which I put down Susan Boyle Barbara Streisand Celtic thunder and my interests were music and arts and crafts. That is all the personal info I put down. When that post came up about me asking Susan Boyle for money for my illness and how much it costs I was mortified. The only people that know about my cml are on this site.And how they came up with that amount for my meds I have no clue. All my e-mails have been going to my daughter at work . One went to Altoona Pa. a cousin of mine.But it was e-mailed to me.The repairman said the hackers have come up with something new they don't know what it is but it's bad affecting 4,000,000 million people worldwide and they expect double that next month.I deleted all my info from facebook but we can't uninstall it the repairman said don't log on to it anymore and eventually it will go away.

Please be careful.My repairman said the problem is mainly connected to facebook and everybodys e-mail.   Billie

#2 Stevo

Stevo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:27 PM

Thanks for the warning, Billie.

By the way, is that your real name that you're posting all this personal info on this site?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users