• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LoriM58

LoriM58

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:53 PM

I am more of a reader and stalker on this site, but once in a while chime in.   First of all I want to thank EVERYONE here for the comments on the questions I have posted as well as all of the helpful information on other posts.  

I was dx 2/4/11.   Reached CHR in 2 mos and just got BMB results yesterday (5 mos on Gleevec).   I have reached CCyR and my Dr was very happy with results.  (I have no idea what avg time is to reach this "goal")   PCR test in 6 wks.    Guess it makes the side effects worth putting up with.   I am very thankful that my side effects have been minor compared to some I have read here.   I battle the fatigue and low potassium levels due to HCZT but nothing major.  

Again, thanks again all of you who take the time to post and comment on this board.   I am sure I am not the only "reader" that you have helped!!

God bless you all!!

Lori

#2 hannibellemo

hannibellemo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNorth Central Iowa

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:04 PM

Congratulations! Don't be a stranger, be sure to let us know about all your great milestones. Don't forget though, we're also here for the "trials and tribulations."

Pat

Pat

"You can't change the direction of the wind but you can adjust your sails."

DX 12/08; Gleevec 400mg; liver toxicity; Sprycel 100mg.; CCyR 4/10; MMR 8/10; Pleural Effusion 2/12; Sprycel 50mg. Maintaining MMR; 2/15 PCRU; 8/16 drifting in and out of undetected like a wave meeting the shore. Retired 12/23/2016! 18 months of PCRU, most recent at Mayo on 7/25/17 was negative at their new sensitivity reporting of 0.003.<p>

#3 LoriM58

LoriM58

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:50 PM

Thanks Pat, I won't forget.   Thank God I haven't had many of them so far.

Lori

#4 Susan61

Susan61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:55 PM

God Bless You Too Lori:  Your doing good.  Join in more often.  Every post helps somebody in some way.  I always say that you might think your the only one going through something until you see it is not that unusual when someone else posts the same question or problem.  Hope we hear from you more often.

Nobody will understand you more than us who know exactly what you feel like, and what you think.

Susan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users