• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WoofWoof

WoofWoof

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 09:09 PM

Here in South Central Pennsylvania it's nothing but a rain with a name. Stay dry all.

I have cancer but it doesn't have me

#2 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2011 - 09:28 PM

Hi ww,

Have you heard anything about nw Pa.? We usually get something when there is weather like this not anything compared to all those poor people.We get more than usual. I'm sure glad we don't have a basement.                     Try to stay dry                Billie

#3 Susan61

Susan61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:48 PM

Hi:  We got a lot of wind and rain here on Sunday  when it came through New Jersey.  I am right at the shore, and they had roads shut down businesses boarding up.  Gas lines like it was the end of the world.  Food stores empty, but we got through it with only a 5 minute loss of power.  There were Tornado Warnings all around us, but not in my town.  Our biggest problem was after Sunday.  The past few days the flooding in some areas were awful, and poles and wires coming down.  The day after the Hurricane, my neighbors tree fell down.  IT landed on part of my property.  Today it was actually the first good day with real nice cool weather and lots of sunshine.  I hope everyone else who was in the track of that storm did well also.

Susan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users