Good News Today

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:02 PM

Dear Susan,

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. You deserve this wonderful news. You're always the first one there to help one of us if we're having a rough time coping .And you've been through so much. But you always think of us first. You sure did Make My Day!      LOL  Billie

#22 nathaliece

nathaliece

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:25 PM

Susan,

Congratulations!  I will never forget the first week of my diagnosis and your kind, calming email which gave me so much hope.  You have been an inspiration to me and I am so happy for you.  Keep us apprised as you continue with your success.

Best,
Nathalie

#23 Susan61

Susan61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:16 PM

I just want to Thank Everyone for their Good Wishes that I will continue in this path with my PCRU, but like I said I am just happy to be able to tolerate the Gleevec which got me here.  I have my good days and bad days, and a lot have had to switch to other TKI's to get a good response.

I do not know if that day will really come where I can be tested to see if I can stop the Gleevec.  I will be amazed if it happens, and will be very blessed.

I always give all Glory and Honor to God for anything I achieve.  I have a lot of other medical issues to deal with also, but I just Thank God each day that I get up in the morning, and again for the day I had when I go to sleep.  Thats all we can do.  I also Thank God for all the researchers who are finding all these ways to beat CANCER.  Who ever thought that taking a pill each day could do what it does.  Now I know why they called it the Magic Bullet when it first came out.

God Bless All Of You

Susan 61

#24 MJL

MJL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 06:42 AM

Such good news, I am really, really pleased and happy for you.  I LOVE good news.

God bless,

MJL.

#25 gark

gark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:26 PM

such wonderful news susan!!  you are always a positive and supportive member of the cml clan, and i pray you will continue to move beyond this illness.

#26 hannibellemo

hannibellemo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNorth Central Iowa

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:41 AM

Susan,

I needed a break from 'CML all day, everyday' so I'm sorry I missed your good news! Congratulations, we all aspire to your accomplishments!

Pat

Pat

"You can't change the direction of the wind but you can adjust your sails."

DX 12/08; Gleevec 400mg; liver toxicity; Sprycel 100mg.; CCyR 4/10; MMR 8/10; Pleural Effusion 2/12; Sprycel 50mg. Maintaining MMR; 2/15 PCRU; 8/16 drifting in and out of undetected like a wave meeting the shore. Retired 12/23/2016! 18 months of PCRU, most recent at Mayo on 7/25/17 was negative at their new sensitivity reporting of 0.003.<p>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users