• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TomL

TomL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:39 PM

We have a Facebook page, "Vietnam Vets with CML and their families". We have quite a bit of research and links on that page to help with your disability claim. We need more Vets, more participation, we ESPECIALLY need physicians who can assist in obtaining the much needed nexus for our claims and for our appeals. The Facebook page is getting attention, more than just about any other vet or cancer page, but we need more participation. At this point, I am the only administrator: everyone seems too busy to help. I could use someone willing to assist me in that regard. You will find links to successful and unsuccessful appeals, input from families (NOK) and their frustrations dealing with a VA system that refuses to give them any assistance because their father "lived in a farm state" (presumption is being his AML was caused by farm chemicals and herbicides); right next to a denied appeal due to "no connection proven of links to chemicals". Together we can get CML added to the presumptive list! But unless we have more people involved, every one of us who succeeds will have to find INDIVIDUAL medical support to prove exactly the same thing that has been proven previously. PLEASE, if you have CML/AML or if you know a Vet with CML/AML, go to this Facebook page and join!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users