Morbid Questions: "How is the death with chronic myeloid leukemia?' And other ethical issues.
PLEASE, if you have the information or a well thought out opinion, answer these questions to the best of your ability.
I was diagnosed in 2009 with CML, I am in my middle 30s, and I have posted on this forum a few times.
I know most of us don't want to think about this but I am a "give me every detail" type of person. Whether it's every detail of an adulterous spouse's infidelity (for example not literally) or the type of death one is going to experience I am the type of guy who wants to know every detail, so...
1. How is the death with CML? *
2. Is it painful? *
3. How long does it take to die once in blast phase?*
4. If one stopped taking Gleevic would that be considered suicide by man (life insurance, government statutes, etc)?**
5. If one stopped taking Gleevic would that be considered suicide by God ((Jesus & Jehovah)?**
* My Gleevic is working well so death is likely not something that I have to deal with in the near future. These are just questions that I want answered (my doctor won't tell me) so I can put my mind to rest.
**Let me be clear before someone calls a mental health institution on me; these are just philosophical questions not pre-suicide questions. Just ideas I am wrestling with in my head.