26 replies to this topic

#21 Lynne D

Lynne D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:53 PM

We tried to get the 90 day and they wouldn't do it, but I can have her try again. Also they do normally call me a week in advance to refill for me. I didn't get a call this month so it slipped my mind. My cousin called me to tell me he has squamous cell carcinoma, I have my son graduating high school and needs shoulder surgery on and on and on. I use my phone calendar for all my appts. so that seems to have worked out.  Guess I would just have to try harder.

Lynne Dagata

ldagata65@gmail.com

"Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on" ~~ Henry Rollins

#22 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:57 PM

Dear Marnie,

The Pills are probably worth more than the ransom would be.

I have accreedo specialty meds and they always call me about 10 days before it's time to reorder. I would  never remember to order on time even if I had it tattooed on my hand.

You should call your ins co maybe they will do that too.It's a good way to get some saved up too. So you could pay your ransom.

I bet you're counting the days until school lets out. I hope you're destressing a bit.

Billie

#23 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2011 - 09:15 PM

Hi Susan,

I used to be so organized until my husband retired. Now I don't know what day or month it is half the time. Marking things down on the calendar anymore doesn't help because I still have to know the day it is now. I can't tell you how many times I had to dig the newspaper out of the garbage just to see what day it is. My phones give me the date but not the day, and my computer only tells me the time. I am always looking for a cheap calendar watch but I can never find one that gives the date, only on mens watches, what gives don't we need to know the date too? Hell I don't even know when it's payday anymore! Thats Bad                                                              Billie

#24 Susan61

Susan61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 30 April 2011 - 09:44 PM

Hi Billie:  I guess we just have to find comfort in the fact that we are not alone in how our minds are working.  My husband did something stupid today, and he said he was getting like me.  I also write myself notes all the time, and then cannot remember where I put them.

We just have to do what we can and think of ways to get through the day with all this odd behavior.

#25 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:05 PM

Oh Susan,

You mean he actually admitted he did something stupid and then still tried to blame it on you! I love it My husband does the same thing, they gotta be related. Ron did something really dumb the other day and even admitted he did a dumb thing and I can't remember what it was. Shit I want some of that cucumedieamedian that Michael has.

lol Billie

Do you write dates and phone numbers down but no names?

#26 Susan61

Susan61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:16 PM

Gee Billie:  I think your worse than me.  I do write everything down in full, but if I lose it what good is it.  My husband says he is hanging around me too much, and picking up all the crazy things I do.   We actually laugh about most of it.

#27 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:20 PM

Dear Susan,

I think they only hang around us to make them look good!                LOL Billie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users