• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 grannyd

grannyd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:30 PM

hi, crazy qestion, embarassing actually, but have been on tasigna 3 weeks now left breat is painful. like if my arm pushes against it or i pick my dog up and carry him close with the left arm. thanx for listening. hope everyone has a wonderful day

#2 jrsboo

jrsboo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:17 AM

Dear Granny,

I haven't heard of that side effect.  I am on Sprycel, but maybe someone on Tasigna could weigh in.  Perhaps a call to your onc and then your primary care physican is in order.

Caroline

#3 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2011 - 01:35 AM

Dear GrannyD,

I went through the same thing last year. But it was both breasts, I was really miserable. I bought some sports Bras they helped some. I even binded myself one day I hurt so bad. I,m pretty well endowed in that area.It lasted about 6 mos then went away as fast as it came.I have had a lot of crazy aches and pains that just come out of the blue. It will last about 4-6 mos then just go away. The tops of my feet were hurting for quite a while then it went away just like that. I couldn,t wear sneakers even my other shoes and certain type of slippers. At least now I know I haven,t lost my mind. But whatever it is it does go away.

Hang in there it,s different for everyone. LOL Billie

#4 grannyd

grannyd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:01 AM

Thank you so much!! all this is still so new to me only being diagnosed in January!! love having all these people with their stories, helps to know other people going thru this, not that i would want anyone to have this or anything else. some days are better than others but it is always in the back of my mind, i try to stay busy but--i have blood drawn every week & will see my onc March 8th. so far my numbers are really good & when it's time for blood work, i get so anxious & nervous, wondering if she will tell me something i don't want to hear!!! i have always been a very strong person but this has made me a different person, oh well, thanks again!! i go back to Cleveland Clinic April 19th. they are wonderful & was so reassuring!! praying for a great day for everyone!!! granny

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users