• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 eleyan

eleyan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:51 PM

Hi everyone, Well, so I have dealing with cml since 2007. I was on volunteer job which had offered me medical insurance prior to my diagnosis. However, I am afraid the job is about over and with this my insurance coverage. I am a foreigner and don't think I will be viable for assistance as citizens of this country, although I do have a residence permit.  I guess what I am trying to say if anyone will have any advice for me as to how to go about treatment for me without job, hence, without insurance. I am really trying not to worry much about it, but I must say I find it so hard to maintain my regular composed deamour most especially in the middle of the night; so hard to sleep sometimes. And should anyone have refferal for a job as a cook, you can count on my skill and my ability to deliver, this I assure you, for despite the pain and feeling so lethargic at times, I would rather be working with this desease than not. I hope to hear from you of your thoughts and adivce. I am wishing your wishes be fulfilled in your life time. Be well.

Eleyan.

#2 5tigercubs

5tigercubs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:09 PM

I am sorry to not have any ideas for you. I am not familiar with those kind of politics. I just wanted to wish you well and say that I hope you get the right answers and all the help you need.

#3 eleyan

eleyan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:44 AM

Thank you. I wish you well likewise.

eleyan.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users