2 replies to this topic

#1 cpsn0000

cpsn0000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:43 AM

Trey,

It certainly has been a pleasure to have someone like yourself to talk to on this discussion board as I know many of us are thankful you have so much knowledge in this CML arena. There is a chat that happens every thursday night and was wondering could you attend to give some of us a opportunity to have more of a back and forth conversation on any items anyone wants to discuss? I attended my first chat last week and is so nice to have other to speak with like we do here but are able to have a back and forth conversation.

Hopefully you can attend.

#2 Trey

Trey

Advanced Member

• PS Beta Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:12 AM

I engaged in the L&LS live chats when they first started.  It is difficult to provide answers to complicated questions in that format with multiple people asking questions.  And by the time the answer appears, the chat has moved forward by several questions as the moderator tries to maintain a certain flow of the discussion, but does not know much about CML.  So I would prefer to use this discussion board to provide better inputs (many questions require some research) and so the questions and answers can be available for current and future readers.  Any question someone would ask in a chat could be asked here.  For me, the chats don't work very well.

#3 cpsn0000

cpsn0000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:43 AM

No problem...Thanks for taking the time on the discussion boards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users