#1 Trey

Trey

Advanced Member

• PS Beta Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

Posted 23 October 2009 - 09:36 PM

While traveling in Virginia this week I was walking along the street in Alexandria and saw a license plate "S Hart".  It was a blue SUV.  It was the dreaded SHART!!!!  So that is where it lives!!!  Was this an omen?  It was like facing the devil.  Am I now doomed to the SHARTS!!!  HELP!!!  Hannibellemo -- can this be cured????  YIKES!!!!  Neutro-PHIL: can this be exorcised???

#2 PhilB

PhilB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 03:26 PM

Hi Trey,

A quick Google revealed that the SUV in question belongs to a Mr Lou Stools of Richmond Virginia and is the testbed for a radical new automotive propulsion system.  If successful it is believed this could solve the world's oil shortage at a stroke.  Tests so far are showing pretty good performance, but they are having problems staying within the emissions rules, especially as regards particulates.

Phil

#3 hannibellemo

hannibellemo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNorth Central Iowa

Posted 24 October 2009 - 07:41 PM

Trey,

We were cruising down the 101 today heading for the Golden Gate Bridge when I swear the same blue, jet propelled SUV went past us so fast I just knew it was using shart for fuel! We tried to catch up so I could get a closer look at the license plate but since I'm on Spyrcel now we just couldn't catch it!

Is it possible, VA to CA in such a short time?

Pat

Pat

"You can't change the direction of the wind but you can adjust your sails."

DX 12/08; Gleevec 400mg; liver toxicity; Sprycel 100mg.; CCyR 4/10; MMR 8/10; Pleural Effusion 2/12; Sprycel 50mg. Maintaining MMR; 2/15 PCRU; 8/16 drifting in and out of undetected like a wave meeting the shore. Retired 12/23/2016! 18 months of PCRU, most recent at Mayo on 7/25/17 was negative at their new sensitivity reporting of 0.003.<p>

#4 janekaye

janekaye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 04:40 PM

I loved the license plate and the follow-up by PhilB.

I think we could come up with some others that go with Gleevec and Sprycel too ---------- like C RAMP.

Maybe we should think about it and prepare a glossary of terms!!!!!!

-janekaye

#5 gunner

gunner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:49 AM

You all really need to take a listen to the song 'It was a SHART!' by Donny Baker and the Pork Pistols.

It's been out for a couple years now. I swear to God it has. You can look that up!

I have been helping out at a haunted house the last few weekends. I can testify that Death was in the Air several times!! And not my fault!

#6 SunNsand

SunNsand

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:12 PM

gunner-

I just heard Donny Baker singing that song tonight on the Bob and Tom show and thought I would share with my fellow CML'rs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyIo9uvRT2I

Robin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users