Photo

Overall survival with ponatinib versus allogeneic stem cell transplantation in Philadelphia chromosome-positive leukemias with the T315I mutation.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gerry

gerry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:08 PM

BACKGROUND
Effective treatment options for patients with chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) or Philadelphia-positive (Ph+) acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) who have the threonine to isoleucine mutation at codon 315 (T315I) are few. The objective of this study was to compare overall survival (OS) between patients with CML and those with Ph+ ALL who received treatment with ponatinib versus allogeneic stem cell transplantation (allo-SCT).
https://www.unboundm..._T315I_mutation.

#2 hannibellemo

hannibellemo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNorth Central Iowa

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:21 AM

Sometimes I wish there was a like button. Again, this is very interesting and should be helpful for those considering the choice between Ponatinib and SCT. 

Pat

"You can't change the direction of the wind but you can adjust your sails."

DX 12/08; Gleevec 400mg; liver toxicity; Sprycel 100mg.; CCyR 4/10; MMR 8/10; Pleural Effusion 2/12; Sprycel 50mg. Maintaining MMR; 2/15 PCRU; 8/16 drifting in and out of undetected like a wave meeting the shore. Retired 12/23/2016! 18 months of PCRU, most recent at Mayo on 7/25/17 was negative at their new sensitivity reporting of 0.003.<p>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users