Hello Everyone! I have not posted in a while. I was diagnosed December of 2012 and reached MMR in 2014. I have been on Sprycel since diagnosis. I've maintained MMR but, my numbers are beginning to trend upward. For the last year they have hovered around .04. Six months ago I asked to lower my dose of Sprycel to 70mg to reduce side effects. Three months later I went from .041 to .046 which is about the same. I switched to back to 100mg for the last three months and today my results were .08.
I know I'm still MMR but, I'm starting to get worried about the increase.
I have an appointment tomorrow. Should I request a different med or wait and test in 6 weeks?
If it's time to switch what's the next best medication?
Thanks for your help!