#21 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:11 PM

I keep saying I am going to spend some time there then forget.  It is a mass of jumbled posts coming from LLS at first view and I haven't gotten much further than that. 

I read your comment then I thought about how we often jump subjects and someone usually slaps our nose and brings us back around here for the original topic.  What keeps things in place, between the jumble of our 'off topic' posts is the naming of the thread. 

Do you believe if we had the opportunity to name threads it would make following the subject easier, even with the talking over one another? 

Thinking out loud, as it was one of my concerns when I spoke with LLS.

I looked up heart attacks and mimicking symptoms soon after I read the news reports.  You are correct, there are several ways to mimic one that are not always found even with an autopsy.  Without one, It creates delicious possibilities.

#22 hannibellemo

hannibellemo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNorth Central Iowa

Posted 19 February 2016 - 05:14 PM

I think we have the opportunity to name threads, but because we no longer have a list of those current discussions in Community, to choose the threads we're interested in, I believe, new members especially, will just post on the first one they see with no continuity.

Pat

"You can't change the direction of the wind but you can adjust your sails."

DX 12/08; Gleevec 400mg; liver toxicity; Sprycel 100mg.; CCyR 4/10; MMR 8/10; Pleural Effusion 2/12; Sprycel 50mg. Maintaining MMR; 2/15 PCRU; 8/16 drifting in and out of undetected like a wave meeting the shore. Retired 12/23/2016! 18 months of PCRU, most recent at Mayo on 7/25/17 was negative at their new sensitivity reporting of 0.003.<p>

#23 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:36 PM

Excellent point.  I was thinking it was the naming of them.  But not seeing them in a list, at least that is how I look at them will not keep them orderly or separated for subjects.  <including the ones that stray far from the original post for a while>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users