5 replies to this topic

#1 Lucas

Lucas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:46 AM

I know that's a personal question, but i'm on tasigna and having some constipation from time to time and know i'm having some blood after while i...you know! I already had hemorrhoids before and i think i'm having that again. Anyone with this problem on tasigna? PS: i eat loads of fruits and vegetables.

#2 hannibellemo

hannibellemo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNorth Central Iowa

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:43 AM

I doubt if the lack of replies means no one has or has had hemorrhoids but that they probably aren't that big of a problem. You might want to take a stool softener daily or add metamucil or citracel to your diet. Another thing to try is Tuck's wipes; they can be soothing.

Good luck!

Pat

"You can't change the direction of the wind but you can adjust your sails."

DX 12/08; Gleevec 400mg; liver toxicity; Sprycel 100mg.; CCyR 4/10; MMR 8/10; Pleural Effusion 2/12; Sprycel 50mg. Maintaining MMR; 2/15 PCRU; 8/16 drifting in and out of undetected like a wave meeting the shore. Retired 12/23/2016! 18 months of PCRU, most recent at Mayo on 7/25/17 was negative at their new sensitivity reporting of 0.003.<p>

#3 shaynalee

shaynalee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:30 AM

My husband doesn't have that problem specifically, but he has crohns along with his cml and constipation has been an issue. He takes Triphala every morning for it. He is on sprycel, and as long as he takes it apart from his pill, it doesn't affect his sprycel. Maybe check it online with tasigna and make sure it's ok

#4 soundoff

soundoff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:53 AM

This is not a CML exclusive issue...Exercising should help you.

#5 Lucas

Lucas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:50 PM

thanks, guys. actually, i have a good diet and practice sports. i'm thin. i had problems in that area years ago and don't want to worse this thing

#6 jrb666

jrb666

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:23 PM

Yes, I am having hemorrhoids as well, but not constipation. I've been on Tasigna for 9 months. I don't know if there is any relationship. My regular doc told me that too much fiber can contribute to the problem. She perscribed suppositories/cream, but they haven't really helped.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users