#1 Billie Murawski

Billie Murawski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • LocationErie,Pa

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:58 AM

I just have to share this with the group, Somehow I want to blame Trey. Last night I was looking at the pictures Trey posted of Heredotus, and I was looking at the large version of H sitting on Marnies new bike, out of the corner of my eye i spotted a mole in my family room near my chair at the very same time I was looking at H it took a couple seconds to register, I was looking at a rodent on my screen and another rodent in my house. A few seconds later mr mole ran again so I was sure he was real.he ran around a couple more times towards me, so I had to take action fast. I grabbed a collander and chased him (I figured I would trap him and Ron could deal with him in the a.m. That's what I do with crickets).It was a plastic collander and I thought it may not be strong enough, so I grabbed a pocket novel to put on top of it to hold it down. I'm not adding drama to make it more interesting this is exactly how it happened I was walking around my fr with the collander and book and Ron walked out and looked at me and all I could say was Trey put herodotus on Marnies new bike and we have a mole in the house  I had a glass of wine on the table,  Ron just turned around and went back to bed. Now 24 hours later I'm sitting here with my collander,book, and glass of wine because we haven't caught the little bas#%&@ yet. I thought moles wintered in Fla. If I hadn't been looking at those pictures I would have been in bed and not known that creature was in my house.  

It's 24 hours later and I'm sitting here with my collander,book,&wine watching nat geo wild I need help.

Billie                                            

#2 hannibellemo

hannibellemo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNorth Central Iowa

Posted 07 February 2015 - 08:07 AM

I'm struck speechless!

Pat

"You can't change the direction of the wind but you can adjust your sails."

DX 12/08; Gleevec 400mg; liver toxicity; Sprycel 100mg.; CCyR 4/10; MMR 8/10; Pleural Effusion 2/12; Sprycel 50mg. Maintaining MMR; 2/15 PCRU; 8/16 drifting in and out of undetected like a wave meeting the shore. Retired 12/23/2016! 18 months of PCRU, most recent at Mayo on 7/25/17 was negative at their new sensitivity reporting of 0.003.<p>

#3 Marnie

Marnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 09:47 AM

The mole must have had legs like Herodotus (did I spell that correctly??  I hate to misspell names, but until he tried to steal my bike, I had mostly ignored him, as he seems a bit depraved. . .not a type I hang out with).  Did you see that squirrel's legs?  I didn't think squirrels could reach the foot pegs, but obviously I was wrong.  He was some kind of mutant.

So back to the mole.  Even if you'd have caught him in the colander, he'd have broken out of jail with one kick of those gams.  I think you're lucky he got away.  But you'd better check your garage to see if your Mustang is still there.

#4 JPD

JPD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 11:06 AM

I had a similar experience once - but I was high on mushrooms. 

:blink:

January 15: .53%

April 15:       .78%

July 15:      1.1% - upped dosage to 400mg after this test

Oct 15:       .85%

December 15:  .28%

March 16: .29%

July 16: .34%

October 16: .11%

January 17: .081%

April 17: .055%

July 17: .135%

Oct 17: .008%

#5 PhilB

PhilB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 11:14 AM

Herodotus depraved?  Surely not...

Attached Files

#6 Trey

Trey

Advanced Member

• PS Beta Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

Posted 07 February 2015 - 01:41 PM

Herodotus was the subject of secret experiments by MI5 to see if he could be turned into a secret agent squirrel.  He ended up living with PhilB near London as a cover story, but he learned very bad habits there.  Hence the depravity.  The experiments by MI5 led to Herodotus becoming a shape shifter, as demonstrated when he purloined your Sharts Sharts bike, and by the presumed "mole" in Billie's house.  That was no mole.  One experiment by MI5 provided him with the ability to travel by internet, since he can actually distort the space/time continuum at the molecular level.  There is little wonder that Billie could not capture him, as he has extensive "escape and evasion" (E&E) experience.  By now he is probably in Las Vegas racing a new trial bike, which reverse-engineered from Marnie's bike.

As for the so-called "disappearance" of Herodotus' photos from the previous L&LS website, that was no accident.  Unbeknownst to L&LS, they hired a covert company run by Herodotus to build the new L&LS website.  The team of "Jive Geniuses" who built the new site engineered a massive cover-up of Herodotus's past misdeeds.  Until recently they were able to foil attempts to post new images of Herodotus, although for a while they were quite successful.  But thanks to the folks at L&LS, who were specially trained by the Canadian Mounted Police, have their own ways of dealing with these issues.  Note also that "Chrissy" posted a picture of a horse named Zip (which is a cover story for the Mounties) so this L&LS connection to the Mounties cannot be doubted.  'nuff said about that

Also note that PhilB's famous avatar has also been purloined [EDIT: AND THEN SUDDENLY RE-APPEARED -- THANKS MOUNTIES!!!].  Who do you think is behind that little game?  Jive Geniuses, under the command of Herodotus, no doubt.

Edited by Trey, 07 February 2015 - 05:32 PM.

#7 Gail's

Gail's

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:20 PM

Billie, mole cure:
We have lots of moles here in Oregon who leave mounds of dirt and multiple underground trails in lawns. A friend of mine had a huge lawn with many mole hills. Her son came to visit one weekend and she found him in the yard patiently waiting for a mole to surface so he could whack him with a shovel. (Whack a mole game?). Marg went out to show him how she dealt with moles, shotgun in her hand. She went to every hill in the lawn and shot it to pieces. She said even if she didn't hit a mole, it scared them so much they moved on to another lawn for a while. When I need a laugh I think of shotgun toting Marg blowing moles away! Needless to say, her son had a whole new respect for her!

Now I'm not advocating shooting your house full of holes. Someone might call the cops and your husband might not care for the noise and sheetrock dust everywhere. But it is something to think about!

Or, try finding where they come in and stuff the holes full of coarse steel wool till you can fix the hole. They can't eat the wool so won't get in.

Gail
Diagnosed 1/15/15
FISH 92%
BMB 9:22 translocation
1/19/15 began 400 mg gleevec
1/22/15 bcr 37.2 IS
2/6/15 bcr 12.5 IS
3/26/15 bcr 10.3 IS
6/29/15 bcr 7.5 IS
9/24/15 bcr 0.8 IS
1/4/16 bcr 0.3 IS
Started 100 mg dasatinib, mutation analysis negative
4/20/16 bcr 0.03 IS
8/8/16 bcr 0.007 IS
12/6/16 bcr 0.002 IS
Lowered dasatinib to 70 mg
4/10/17 bcr 0.001 IS
Lowered dasatinib to 50 mg
7/5/17 bcr 0.004 IS
8/10/17 bcr 0.001. Stopped TKI in prep for September surgery.
9/10/17 bcr 0.006
10/10/17 bcr 0.088

#8 PhilB

PhilB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:12 PM

Missing avatar?  What missing avatar?

I can neither confirm nor deny the claims made by Trey, but the following video was sneaked out of a top secret training establishment:

http://www.maniacwor...cle-course.html

#9 Billie Murawski

Billie Murawski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • LocationErie,Pa

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:36 PM

The mole must have had legs like Herodotus (did I spell that correctly??  I hate to misspell names, but until he tried to steal my bike, I had mostly ignored him, as he seems a bit depraved. . .not a type I hang out with).  Did you see that squirrel's legs?  I didn't think squirrels could reach the foot pegs, but obviously I was wrong.  He was some kind of mutant.

So back to the mole.  Even if you'd have caught him in the colander, he'd have broken out of jail with one kick of those gams.  I think you're lucky he got away.  But you'd better check your garage to see if your Mustang is still there.

Marnie, I think the boots are cool, and it's a 1950 willys jeepster not a mustang,that would be cool too.

#10 Billie Murawski

Billie Murawski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • LocationErie,Pa

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:47 PM

Missing avatar?  What missing avatar?

I can neither confirm nor deny the claims made by Trey, but the following video was sneaked out of a top secret training establishment:

http://www.maniacwor...cle-course.html

I should have gone to the bath room before I looked at that! As Pat said I'm speechless....but that won't last long. Kudos PhilB

#11 hannibellemo

hannibellemo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNorth Central Iowa

Posted 07 February 2015 - 07:31 PM

I was particularly astounded with M's disquise as the quiet neighborhood lady. I thought I caught a peek of Q right behind her, who else could have come up with such an ingenious obstacle course?

What do you suppose the goat's role was in all of this?

Pat

"You can't change the direction of the wind but you can adjust your sails."

DX 12/08; Gleevec 400mg; liver toxicity; Sprycel 100mg.; CCyR 4/10; MMR 8/10; Pleural Effusion 2/12; Sprycel 50mg. Maintaining MMR; 2/15 PCRU; 8/16 drifting in and out of undetected like a wave meeting the shore. Retired 12/23/2016! 18 months of PCRU, most recent at Mayo on 7/25/17 was negative at their new sensitivity reporting of 0.003.<p>

#12 Marnie

Marnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 08:15 PM

Obviously you haven't seen "Skyfall."  The M that you know and love is dead.  She has been replaced by a man.  Oops.  Spoiler alert.

#13 Trey

Trey

Advanced Member

• PS Beta Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 11:02 PM

Replaced by a man -- so you think.  That man is........a shape shifter squirrel.  Remember the motorcycle?  Squirreler alert.

Attached Files

Edited by Trey, 07 February 2015 - 11:15 PM.

#14 Trey

Trey

Advanced Member

• PS Beta Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 11:20 PM

Another thing that just ain't right:

Attached Files

#15 Marnie

Marnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 11:35 PM

Someone has too much time on his hands. . .

#16 mariebow

mariebow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 11:53 PM

Hi Billie 

#17 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 08 February 2015 - 12:34 AM

I am trying to pretend I am tired enough to sleep. This thread ruined any attempt I might have talked myself into. In the distance I hear a motor running. I have a few rodents currently playing hide and seek in my ceilings. I hear them, I can't see them. Now I am wondering if they are plotting to steal my 4 wheelers and my Jimmy Buffett hat with fruit and sharks on it. Any moment now they are going to ride out of my ceiling wearing my hat and driving my buggy. I took Gail's suggestion and have the shotgun ready. I cannot figure out who's avatar went missing and why Billie said Marnie has nice boobs, or was it boots? She probably does, but should Billie admit she admires them. I have to go on guard duty, I will try and figure this out later.

#18 Billie Murawski

Billie Murawski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • LocationErie,Pa

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:00 PM

Hi Billie 

Hi Marie, It sure is nice hearing from you. How are you doing, I hate that question, How about where have you been? It took me 8 mos to finally get back on the board. Are you staying warm, dumb question. As you can see we are still up to our old antics. I think Pam has finally lost it, Marnie has definitlely gone off the deep end she bought a bike with no seat. I heard through the grapevine that Trey and PhilB are going to be heavily medicated very soon. Boy what a winter.                               We missed you    Billie

#19 gerry

gerry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 09:41 PM

So Billie, did you actually get around to drinking your glass of wine. :P

#20 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 08 February 2015 - 09:55 PM

I drank it for her while I was looking for the Herodotus.  The only problems is Billie drinks her wine from a glass that holds an entire bottle.  After I finished her beverage I remember something about an avatar that ran away and Marnie was looking for it while riding a bike that doesn't have seats.  I am hoping at some point the wine buzz runs it's course, I am not sure my strained brain can handle much more of this overload.  I can't find Herodotus anywhere but I think I might have a sighting on the run away avatar, Marnie cannot be far behind.

It's all Billie's fault for giving me her bottle/wine glass.

Wait...what happened?  I keep forgetting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users