#1 Susan61

Susan61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:50 PM

Hi Everyone:  I am still around,but have had a heck of a summer with health issues, and my husband too.

Just did not feel like getting on the forum to post.

I am going to try to get on more often.  Concerned with kidney functions right now, as they are getting worse. Doing good with the Pacemaker so far.

My CML is the only thing that has been stable with PCRU.  I did have two very bad eyebleeds though a few weeks apart.

Did not reduce my Gleevec yet, because I want to be sure of what is causing what with everything that is going on with me.  Hope to try after the New Year.

So glad to see all the old regulars still beating this battle with CML.

#2 gerry

gerry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:28 PM

Hi Susan,

Good to hear from you. I agree with you about not dropping dosage at the moment. It's stressful enough with what you're dealing with, without worring about your CML levels during a dosage reduction. :)

#3 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:47 AM

Susan,

So nice to hear from you, I owe you a ton of emails, sorry to be so lax.  When you feel like it, keep us posted. 

Positive thoughts and prayers to you and your husband.

Pam

#4 hannibellemo

hannibellemo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNorth Central Iowa

Posted 08 October 2014 - 10:19 AM

Susan,

So glad to hear from you. We're still hanging in there with you! Looking forward to more posts as you can.

Pat

Pat

"You can't change the direction of the wind but you can adjust your sails."

DX 12/08; Gleevec 400mg; liver toxicity; Sprycel 100mg.; CCyR 4/10; MMR 8/10; Pleural Effusion 2/12; Sprycel 50mg. Maintaining MMR; 2/15 PCRU; 8/16 drifting in and out of undetected like a wave meeting the shore. Retired 12/23/2016! 18 months of PCRU, most recent at Mayo on 7/25/17 was negative at their new sensitivity reporting of 0.003.<p>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users