• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JLP/CML

JLP/CML

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:47 AM

The GAME DAY CML Patient Summit will be held tomorrow in Tampa Bay area for all patients with CML, and caregivers.  A CML expert physician will explain just what CML is and how it occurs in your body, and there will be patient speakers as well as fellow CML patients to talk to.  It's incredible to learn about others who live with CML too. 

Light breakfast and full lunch is included, sign up at:  www.cmlpatientsummit.com  

Kareem Abdul Jabbar, a fellow CML patient, will be there to discuss his experience as well.  Hope to see you there.

#2 tiredblood

tiredblood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:22 PM

I went to the one in Birmingham, AL this year and enjoyed it very much.  They really did an excellent job.  Kareem was at that one too.  I came across a copy of 2014 Cancer Guide, a patient resource magazine at my hem/onc appointment the other day.  His story is printed in the magazine.  www.patientresource.com is the link to request or view the magazine.  I work with patient's who are often receiving a cancer diagnoses and may use this as a patient resource.  I think I saw on there that there will be one specifically on CML in the near future.

#3 chriskuo

chriskuo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:53 AM

Coming to San Francisco Airport area this Saturday, September 27.

#4 chriskuo

chriskuo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:17 AM

San Francisco area meeting for 9/27 cancelled.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CML, PATIENT EDUCATION, kareem abdul jabbar

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users