• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bayclub

bayclub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:07 AM

Hi:  Just would like to hear from Tasigna users, re: the scheduling. In the past,  I have tried taking Tasigna upon rising in the AM and waiting the hour but, had some conflict in the PM.  Now trying to first eat breakfast and then waiting 2 hrs before taking the first dosage.  Also, has anyone had a body rash?

#2 LLawrence

LLawrence

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

Hi! With the Tasigna, I think it's just a matter of figuring out what works for you and then making it a habit.  For me, I take it when my feet first hit the floor (about 6).  By the time I've showered and dressed it's about an hour later and I can eat.  In the late afternoon I set my phone alarm for 5:30 (we usually eat about 6:30 or later).  This has worked for me, but I've had to cut out an afternoon snack or two.  I've seen other people say that they set their alarm for mid morning and then take the second dosage at bedtime.

I get rashes a lot, but fortunately they don't itch.  It seems to be worse on sun exposed areas, so I wear sunscreen when outdoors.  That seems to help a lot.

Leesa

#3 Ray99

Ray99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

I take my Tasigna at 10am and 10 pm.  It works well for me. 

I don't get rash. But my skin is very dry and I have to use moisturizer regularly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users