I am finally back online!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:04 PM

Hi Everybody,

I finally had to call for technical support. Luckily the technician was able to get into both of my computers so I didn't have to take them into the store. Evidently lls upgraded their software again and internet explorer doesn't work anymore on some computers. He had to upgrade me to google chrome. So now it seems like I'm back in the saddle again. I hope. I thought anytime upgrades were made on my computer it would happen automatically. My laptop is only one year old, and my desktop is two years old. I pay yearly for tech support and security for both computers, and automatic upgrades. All my other websites are okay, so lls must have added some new software AGAIN! I really appreciate their efforts to keep our site secure, but when they make these changes I wish they would tell us what we have to do with our computers to keep them updated. (In English) for us idiots, Teddy mentioned a thread. The only thread I know about is sewing thread. Trey, I fired that little fix-me man! Tags are those things we forget to cut off our clothes and hats before we wear them.(been there done that).And we can't cut them off under penalty of law. I never cut one off I don't want to go to the slammer.

To my friends who sent me e-mails, I promise I will answer them. I've been in a bad place, to many things have gone wrong these last couple months,even my plastic surgery has to be done over, 6 weeks with a bad back, etc,etc,.I better stop or I'll have everybody depressed. But you know me I'll bounce back.   Love Billie

#2 mariebow

mariebow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:10 PM

Billy I am glad you are back but sorry to hear of the things you been going through, I hope that your situation lessens and get better, I lost a brother last friday and ribs and muscles is giving me the blue, I cook and chopped a lot of veggies and got sore, oh well.  If it is not one thing it is another.

#3 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:21 PM

Dear Marie,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Remember to take care of yourself. Don't overdo it. Let the younger ones do the work.  we're retired.      Sincerely Billie

#4 Danety

Danety

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:59 AM

I am a newbie and have been entranced by the troubles your computer has inflicted on you! I have all Macintosh and agree with you:

a thread is to sew with, etc.

Diagnosed with CLL a few weeks ago, but  labs show i've had this beginning in 2006 and most parameters changed by 2008. So i am angry and scared. Sigh  So you have another newbie to train and mentor....LOL.

Danety

#5 GerryL

GerryL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:08 PM

Hi Danety,

Welcome to the board, but you'll need to go to the CLL discussion board if you're after information on CLL. This one is for CML and our treatment options are very different to yours.

#6 Susan61

Susan61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:01 PM

Hi Marie: Sorry for the loss of your brother.  Its true that if its not one thing its another.  We just found out that my husband Gary has Bladder Cancer, and a totally blocked left carotid artery. I have been so busy taking care of matters for him, and my problems are on the back burner for now as they say.

We get through it by the Grace of God.

Susan

#7 mariebow

mariebow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:52 PM

Thanks Billie

#8 mariebow

mariebow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:53 PM

Thanks Susan61, hope things works for you and your husband.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users