So I got results of my follow up PCR and the numbers edged a little higher. I was negative for last year or so went to 50mg of Sprycel and after a few months I went detectable again. Was .036% last month non-IS with a rough equivalent somewhere around 4 log reduction. Now at .046% and rough equivalent of 3-4 log reduction. So it looks like numbers are creeping up slowly. Going to do another PCR at another lab that is IS to make sure not making a rash decision on perhaps a bad last result. As mentioned in previous post, these last two results are from a different lab. Frustrating that 50mg Sprycel is not enough to maintain PCRu after a year of being PCRu. If next test confirms no longer 4+ log reduction then I have to decide what to do. Increase dosage and try to deal with side effects, Switch to Tasigna or Bosutinib. I think Dr is leaning towards Bosutinib, but I'm just not sure what the best decision is here.
One thing I think I have to accept is that cessation is not something that is likely in ,my future.