Hi, I can get to the lls site but I am unable to reply to any of the posts. The reply is there but it won't work for me. Any suggestions out there? Billie
is anybody else having trouble replying?
Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:52 PM
Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:52 PM
Hi: Stupid question, but are you still logged in with your user name. A couple of times I forgot, and wondered why my reply would not go through. The only problem I have had is that it is very slow. It will light up, and say loading for quite awhile before it goes through.
Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:50 PM
Since you can post a question, you are indeed logged in . . . and you've posted another similar question, so it's good that you are testing it out!
Have you tried logging out, then logging back in again?
Be alert, but not overly concerned.
• Dx Oct. 22, 2008, WBC 459k, in ICU for 2 days + in hospital 1 week
• Leukapheresis for 1 week, to reduce WBC (wasn't given Hydroxyurea)
• Oct. 28, 2008: CML confirmed, start Gleevec 400mg
• Oct. 31, 2008: sent home when WBC reached 121k
• On/off, reduced dose Gleevec for 7 months
• April 2009: Started Sprycel 100mg
• Sept. 2009: PCRU 0.000
• Sept. 2011: after 2 years steady PCRU & taking Sprycel 100mg before bed, quit Sprycel (with permission)
• Currently: still steady PCRU, testing every 6 months 🤗
— Fatigue, hearing loss continue, alas, but I prefer to think it is all getting better!
Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:33 PM
Billie: I couldnt reply when i used the "What Matters: Communications" button and tried to reply to the thread from there (The one that is green when someone has replied to a thread you have posted in).
Go into the thread itself through the main Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia page, and you should be fine
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users