Photo

Am I the only one having trouble logging in?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 WoofWoof

WoofWoof

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:49 PM

I have to try and try and then try again to log into this site. Now I can't reply to my own post.

I have cancer but it doesn't have me

#2 Susan61

Susan61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:32 PM

I am not having any problems at all.  We have had problems in the past with this.

#3 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:32 PM

Hi WW,

I had that problem for about 3 months It was so frustrating. Try contacting lls customer support by e-mail and tell them what's going on. They will send you an e-mail token number to reset your password. I hope that works for you.    Billie

#4 LLawrence

LLawrence

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:59 PM

You are not the only one with problems logging in. I've had to password reset twice in the last 3 days to log on.

Leesa

#5 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

Hi WW,

Are you still having trouble logging in?  I finally contacted my cable company and they said it had something to do with pixleation? Which was a problem with lls, I notified them of that and my problem was solved but you have to keep after them. I know how you feel it is so frustrating!   good luck Billie

#6 bjt

bjt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:37 PM

I have no idea why, but this site NEVER lets me in unless I reset my password.....it simply does not remember me at all.  Not even 10 minutes later.  Mostly, I just try not to use this website.  Pity, there is some useful information here. I think it just isn't very well run.

BJ

Message was edited by: BJ

#7 mikefromillinois

mikefromillinois

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:01 AM

Recently I upgraded to the latest Windows Internet Explorer.  Since then I'm getting an error message that the site no longer supports 'IE6' which is a version from a hundred years ago.  I now access the site on a Firefox browser and it works fine.  For months though the site is painfully slow compared to all the other sites I frequent.

#8 bjt

bjt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:22 AM

I have always used firefox...it is still poorly run site and very, very slow.  Much different than any other place I go.

BJ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users