Susan61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

Hi Frank:

Yes, I have noticed.  First I thought it was me because we had computer trouble, but I am glad you mentioned it.

I also cannot receive email notifications, even though I am open to receive.  This has been going on for months.

Susan

#3 Sneezy12

Sneezy12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

I also contacted LLs, but have not received a response. Frank

#4 Marnie

Marnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

Yep. . .it's pretty awful.

#5 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

Hi Susan,

I was hit with a bunch of spam a couple months ago, and also I couldn't receive e-mails either, I looked in my settings and there was a strange name posted to forward my mail to. I deleted the name and I started getting my e-mails again, that is the second time that has happened to me. I reported it I had names & addresses but nobody was interested in hearing it. But you might want to check your settings.

Have a Happy New Year!!  Love Billie

#6 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

Hi Frank,

I was unable to log in for almost a month, I contacted lls several times, they couldn't figure out my problem either. I called a tech man for my computer, he was able to get into my computer and he said my computer was okay. He said that it might be video corruption or pixelation he wasn't sure.

When you go to login try resetting your password. I just clicked on where it said forgot password then lls will send you an e-mail and you can go from there. I had to reset my password a few times but eventually I was able to log in and stay logged in so far.. The techs at lls couldn't figure out the problem, I notified a woman at lls home office and told her what my tech told me and she said she would pass that info on to the lls techs. Good Luck, I hope everybody having problems sees this!!!!!! I did post this info as soon as I got back online. We just have to keep reminding the lls support team of our problems.

Have a Happy New Year                     Billie

#7 Susan61

Susan61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:51 PM

Hi Billie:  Just checked my settings, and nothing is different at all.  You have a Happy New Year also. Just glad I can get back on here to read and post.  I just have to keep checking to see if there are any responses to something I post being I do not get the notifications.  I do think something needs to be adjusted on the website.

Love,

Susan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users