• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 mariebow

mariebow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:38 PM

I have not been able to get email notifications from this site for about five days, I have to go in the site everday to post. need help

#2 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:51 PM

Hi Marie,

Do you mean private messages from this site only, or do you mean all your e-mail? Have you checked your inbox from this site, maybe it's full. It only holds 5 messages. You might just have to empty your inbox.            Good Luck  Billie

#3 mariebow

mariebow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

Billie I mean that the discussions from everyone is not delivered to my email box anymore.

#4 holygeez8

holygeez8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

Click on the arrow pointing down beside Welcome MarieBow on the top right side of the page.  Click on Preferences.   That will take you to the screen that lets you know what emails you are supposed to be getting.

#5 Teresabourgeois

Teresabourgeois

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

Me too.  I tried to fix it like holygeez8 said.  I guess we will see.

#6 mariebow

mariebow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

Thanks holygeez8 I did that and the boxes was checked yes to receive notices, so hope it works, if not oh well.

#7 mdszj

mdszj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:21 PM

I also stopped receiving emails from this forum several days ago.  I also coincidentally stopped getting emails from my yahoo CML2 forum group as well at about the same time.

dx cml 7/2012; 100 mg sprycel; splenectomy 9/2012; reached prcu 10/2013; dx smoldering myeloma 1/2015; 80 mg sprycel 12/2015; 50 mg sprycel 7/13/16; discontinued sprycel 11/15/16

#8 mariebow

mariebow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:07 AM

Sorry mdszj hope you get back on, I as of yet is still not receving them.

#9 mdszj

mdszj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:00 AM

Same to you mariebow.  I tried what holygeez above said last night but it did not work, at least so far.  Oh well at least we can log directly into the LLS site to read stuff.

dx cml 7/2012; 100 mg sprycel; splenectomy 9/2012; reached prcu 10/2013; dx smoldering myeloma 1/2015; 80 mg sprycel 12/2015; 50 mg sprycel 7/13/16; discontinued sprycel 11/15/16

#10 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:56 PM

Marie,

I have a cml toolbar that I click on and it brings me right to this site. Sometimes it will bring me to the site but I can't use it. I figured out if you don't have reply on your post when you bring up the site you have to log in. Your username is your e-mail address and then you type in your password and log in. This has happened to me several times. When you read a post at the bottom it says report abuse  then it says reply, if it doesn't say reply you have to Login at the top of the page. Even though you have to login your e-mail address and password nobody else can see it,only the lls so you aren't giving out any private information.  I hope this helps.            Billie

#11 mariebow

mariebow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

Billie, I forgot to check this site yesterday, yes I know about having to login, do not know what happened,but I appreciate you and other trying to help.

#12 Rissa

Rissa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:43 AM

Me too.  Lost all of my discussions too under "What matters: Communications".

#13 Susan61

Susan61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

Hi:  I am finally back on.  I have no idea what was going on, but it did not seem like it was my computer.  Then I saw others had problems also.  I am still not getting any e-mail notifications though.  I was able to read all the postings, but could not reply.  It would just keep saying Loading, and nothing happened. I finally just got through to do a reply.

Susan

#14 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:23 AM

I have stopped receiving notifications and in my What matters most or the posts I am supposed to be following are empty also.  I think it is a software issue, many on other boards are mentioning it also.  Hi Susan, nice to see you!

#15 mariebow

mariebow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:32 PM

Hope it get fixed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users