#1 alexamay09

alexamay09

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:27 AM

HI Everyone

My liver was quite enlarged following my diagnosis of CML at the end of August 2012.  Although it has definitely reduced, I am still having discomfort in my right shoulder, upper back and below ribs at the front.  Because I've had breast cancer, I am quite scared that it is associated with that rather than CML . I've to have an ultrasound of my abdomen to check.  Really was just hoping that someone might have had the same symptoms with their CML.  I can cope with that but more cancer would just be very difficult to deal with.  Thanks.

Alex

#2 Susan61

Susan61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:43 PM

Hi Alex:  The only time I had trouble with my liver was an increase in my liver enzymes due to the strong treatment I was on for my CML in the beginning.  There were no TKI drugs for me at first, but as soon as I went off that drug which was Interferon along with another one that they added to my plan my liver functions came right back to normal.

I do not think anyone can advise until you get the ultrasound to check things out.  I wish you well on your testing. Let us know how your doing when you get your results.

Susan

#3 alexamay09

alexamay09

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:24 PM

Thanks Susan

alex xx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users