#1 hannibellemo

hannibellemo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNorth Central Iowa

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:04 PM

To all my CML friends in the US and all my US friends in countries around the world - Happy Independence Day!

Pat

Pat

"You can't change the direction of the wind but you can adjust your sails."

DX 12/08; Gleevec 400mg; liver toxicity; Sprycel 100mg.; CCyR 4/10; MMR 8/10; Pleural Effusion 2/12; Sprycel 50mg. Maintaining MMR; 2/15 PCRU; 8/16 drifting in and out of undetected like a wave meeting the shore. Retired 12/23/2016! 18 months of PCRU, most recent at Mayo on 7/25/17 was negative at their new sensitivity reporting of 0.003.<p>

#2 Susan61

Susan61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:33 PM

Hi:  I second that.  May everyone have a great 4th of July, and many more to look forward to in the years ahead.

Susan

#3 Marnie

Marnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

No fireworks here in Colorado. . .the whole state is on fire, so fireworks are banned most everywhere.  But we will be having a BBQ with friends.  The grocery store even had warnings up reminding people who purchase firewood, lighter fluid, and bbq briquets to be aware of fire danger.  I guess we'll just have to celebrate with a watermelon seed spitting contest!

Marnie

#4 Susan61

Susan61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:10 PM

Hi Marnie: I was going to send you a message to ask if you were near the fires.  My husbands cousin said she is pretty close.  I forgot where she actually lives.  Stay Safe and Enjoy your holiday.

We have just been having horrible Thuderstorms with high winds, and a lot of damage in surrounding areas.

I did have some damage to the gutter on the front of the house, and waiting for someone to come fix it.   We have people without power since Saturday night, and they think it might take till this Saturday to restore them.  Now they are talking about some more severe storms for the 4th in my area. 

Stay Safe Everyone.  Our weather has been crazy all over.

Susan

#5 nathaliece

nathaliece

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:09 PM

Happy 4th Pat, Marnie and Susan!

#6 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:22 AM

Dear Pat,

Dear all my cml friends Happy Fourth Also                                                  Billie!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users