• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Taylor

Taylor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:59 PM

In February I had applied for the myCMLcircle copay card from Novartis.  It was supposed to have come by around now; I checked last week and they were supposed to be updating something and the cards would be sent out in 1-2 weeks.  I checked again today and they said the program was on hold because they were updating the prescribing info, so somehow it was holding up the cards going out.

Anyway, does this mean there will be new dosing instructions for Tasigna, drug interactions, etc?  I haven't heard anything coming down the pipe and my oncologist's pharmacy ordered me a new supply on Tuesday with no issues.  Just curious if anyone has any insight.

Taylor

#2 chriskuo

chriskuo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:41 PM

I was told this week by Novartis to ask my doctor for a Tasigna Connect Plus card.

May be they are rolling out a new program for Tasigna.

#3 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:46 PM

Hi Taylor,

I just got a letter last week from Medco (my prescription ins) that they are changing to CVS, It took me about 5 years to get medco to understand my Scripts and address, not to mention what they put my doctors through. And Accredo supplies me with my Sprycel. I have no idea what surprises they have in store for us. It seems like there are some changes going on. Let's compare notes after July 1,  Take Care Billie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users