• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lizzybee

Lizzybee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:05 AM

My pcr is at .2% on Mayo's scale, .5% on the IS.  So I finally have a 2 log reduction. I would rather have 3, but really, really hoping for that at 12 months.

My hgb is continuing to drop, and we've already ruled out low iron, B12, folate, and thyroid.  My onc thinks it's either a side effect of the Tasigna or a bone marrow dysfunction unrelated to the CML or Tasigna, with the first being more likely.  If it's still dropping at my 12-month appt, I'll probably have a bmb to see if anything abnormal shows up.  It's disappointing, because when my hgb got up into the normal range in November, I felt fabulous.  Now, I'm tired all the time, but it's not low enough for a transfusion.

#2 Cliffee

Cliffee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

Your PCR is really good. I just got my 9 month on Gleevac and it was 1.4. I was hoping for lower but I'm told Gleevac can be a bit slower. The big one is the 12 month CMR. I pray its negative.

I also go to Mayo in Scottsdale AZ. Which one are you at?

#3 Lizzybee

Lizzybee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

My labs (pcr only) go to Mayo, but I don't.  I go to a local oncologist with extensive CML experience.  Here's hoping we both have at least a 3 log reduction at 12 months.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users