#41 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

Billie, The secret to not dusing is not to touch anything.  If there are no prints, of finger marks, no one knows it isn't just a color of the furniture.  If there is dog hair on it, just say the paint brush you used lost some of the bristles. 

#42 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:44 PM

Pam,

You mean I've been doing doing it wrong all these years? Well I'll be jiggered. I sure do have a lot to learn.

Judy, did you read my answer to you? I guess we have to add a brain fog pill to the list, any suggestions anybody? Mr Immodium says he's spreading himself pretty thin. Guess we gotta check out Lite Pink Pepto Bismol!!   Luv Billie

#43 Judy2

Judy2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:05 AM

Hi Billie,

So that's what's going on in there, I thought I was turning into Sybil.

xo,

Judy Judy Judy

#44 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:49 PM

Dear Judy,

We make Sybil look like a wuss!  xo billie billie billie

#45 Judy2

Judy2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:17 PM

Hi Billie,

You are too funny. Every time I read your posts I feel so much better. Thanks for always cheering me up.

Judy (X3)  

#46 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:12 AM

Judy Judy Judy,

Considering all the noises our stomaches make, I figure there has to be some sort of conversations going on. We all know the gas,one silent but deadly, where we are standing around with a group of people and we try desperately to make no noise. If we succeed , we can just sniff and look around at everyone else. My biggest problem is there is usually only one person around me,and I'm not holding Annie so I just look at that person appologeticaly and say Bean Soup! And I split.

lot's o love Billie

I must admit I probably have the strongest butt cheeks on this site. Hee Hee I've had lots of practice. I really got busted once, I was on an airplane, thank God there was an elderly man sitting next to me. But when his eyes started watering I was sol.

#47 0vercast

0vercast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:08 AM

I've never been a fan of energy drinks, but I do like Extra Strength 5-hour Energy shots.  You only need to take half of one if you use them in moderation(1-4 half-shots per week).  If you take them more often, I believe you build up a tolerance to them and then you'll require a full shot to get the job done.  They don't really give me a boost of energy, they just clear my focus and make me forget that I was even tired in the first place.

I never had any side effects from them except for short niacin flushes of the face, and they REALLY helped me through the chemo-related fatigue and brain fog when I first returned to work less than two weeks after diagnosis while still taking 600mg of Gleevec and 4000mg of Hydrea daily.

The prices on these can be pretty high in convenience stores, but they can be purchased at Wal-Mart at $20 for a 10-pack.

#48 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:22 AM

Billie,

This story should have been posted on the Marnie and Me thread, it is priceless!    My son has a great way of handling it.  He passes his toxic gas, stands there looking quite innocent (that darn autism has taught him to be totally expressionless) then calmly looks to me and states, "Mom, that really was unnecessary."  Even if I would try to deny it, I would look more guilty.  This is why when he is watching one of his ghost hunting shows on television I will crawl in the living room and just lightly touch him on the shoulder.  He jumps right off the couch.  Several moments later when I finally catch my breath from laughing, I remind him of the toxic gas incident and tell him payback can be a royal pain. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users