• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 luvmybees24

luvmybees24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:53 PM

I am wondering if the reason my hip where they did the BMB hurts so bad could be from scar tissue in the tissues? I know they really did a number on me. I am just so overwhelmed with this. It hurts 4 months after the test and I'm scheduled for another one in 2 months that I REALLY want to refuse. I am sedated but it hurts so bad afterwards. Ugh. HOPEFULLY I will finally get my PCR results this week that were drawn on February 20th and I can have some answers as to how I am. I hate this stupid disease!

Laura.

#2 Marnie

Marnie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

Hi, Laura. . .I don't have an answer to your question, but my first BMB hurt for quite awhile after, and I had a serious bump on my butt for probably 6 months afterward. . .I assumed it was bone growth or calcium deposit.  My second BMB was a piece of cake.  No lumps, no bumps, no pain afterwards.  I don't even remember it hurting the day after. 

Try not to stress out about it (easier said than done, I know).  Good luck on your PCR results.  I'm guessing that since you caught the cml so early, your PCR results we be fabulous.

Marnie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users