Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:18 PM
The MackSense survey folks in the UK are ready to sign up U.S. (maybe Canada too?) CML patients who are aged 50 and over and who are on Gleevec, Tasigna, or Sprycel; they say that you will be compensated.
To sign up and/or find out if you qualify, go to: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFVzZksxR1JNaGY5RXRaRGdENDVQMEE6MA.
You may mention my name as your referral: ChrisC
Be alert, but not overly concerned.
• Dx Oct. 22, 2008, WBC 459k, in ICU for 2 days + in hospital 1 week
• Leukapheresis for 1 week, to reduce WBC (wasn't given Hydroxyurea)
• Oct. 28, 2008: CML confirmed, start Gleevec 400mg
• Oct. 31, 2008: sent home when WBC reached 121k
• On/off, reduced dose Gleevec for 7 months
• April 2009: Started Sprycel 100mg
• Sept. 2009: PCRU 0.000
• Sept. 2011: after 2 years steady PCRU & taking Sprycel 100mg before bed, quit Sprycel (with permission)
• Currently: still steady PCRU, testing every 6 months 🤗
— Fatigue, hearing loss continue, alas, but I prefer to think it is all getting better!