• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KerriD

KerriD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:55 AM

I was dx and put on Tasigna 8/15/2011 and doing well with little side effects now and I have had 3 sets of bloodwork that show that I am undectable. 

I have had hairloss for the the last 5 months...my hair is not completely gone but much much thinner.

I was wondering what experience others have had with the hairloss?  Any products that have helped? 

Thanks!

Kerri

#2 Megz

Megz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:16 AM

Kerri,

I am in the same situation. I was diagnosed about a month before you started treatment, so were very close to our start date I would assume. My hair has fallen out a lot, not so much patches as much as thinning like you have. It's severely depressing some mornings when I look at the drain in the shower and see a huge glob of my hair. I've been using Paul Mitchell "moisture" shampoo and conditioner, but I still have an itchy scalp with patches of dry skin that comes up. Another member this morning recommended to me to try tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner. So i'm going to give that a shot for the dry scalp. The paul mitchell works really well, my hair hasn't been falling out as much and what I have left feels really heathy. I hope this helps!

Meg

#3 luvmybees24

luvmybees24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:19 AM

I was diagnosed in November 2011 and have noticed my hair has started to fall out more. It's really irritating because I had thin hair to begin with. It seems hair is everywhere now!

#4 Trey

Trey

Advanced Member

• PS Beta Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:12 PM

There have been several discussions that may be of interest:

http://community.lls...signa hair loss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users