• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sarah1403989277

sarah1403989277

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:41 PM

ok i am on my third day of 1oo sprycel. i have the headache but oh well. it soon will pass. but now i have the itches. arms back face and scalp. ok what did u all do for it ?

#2 Fixitlater

Fixitlater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:02 PM

Hi Sarah

I have been on Tasigna for seven months, and the beginning was not good. My skin growths and rash have diminished substantially. But, my head still requires treatment (in more ways than one). So, here is what worked for me.

I started with Neutrogena T/Gel therapeutic shampoo- Stubborn Itch. It contains a form of coal tar they call Neutar. Reading on the web I found that for an unknown reason coal tar slows skin growth. Anyway it worked so well that I bought their Extra Strength shampoo  as it has twice the Neutar but not the cooling menthol.

My daily routine is to get in the shower, rub the extra strength on my arms and chest then shampoo my hair letting it all sit for several minutes. After rinsing off I shampoo with the Stubborn Itch leaving it on while washing the rest of me.

The shampoos and time have eliminated my skin itch, and reduced my head itching to a manageable level. I have not had a head on fire incident since using it.

Gary

#3 sarah1403989277

sarah1403989277

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:29 PM

thank you gary when i was tasigna i also had the head on fire. i used scalpicin it worked so i will do it again . it was a god send but with this my hands back and arms itch.so i will try what u have suggested also

#4 markmendonca

markmendonca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:07 AM

Gary i have a hard time reading and spelling can u test me a pic of what u use ... my hair is so  on fire every day i am on tasgina for the last 6 months ..   Mark .     boston Mass

#5 Fixitlater

Fixitlater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:32 PM

Mark

Here are the links to the products on the Neutrogena site:

http://www.neutrogen...sortby=ourPicks

http://www.neutrogen...sortby=ourPicks

I found at Kmart and Walmart.

Hope it works for you.