• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 WoofWoof

WoofWoof

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:07 PM

Hey Tex- next time you plan a vacation, add this to your itinerary. Shartlesville, PA. Eastern Pennsylvania not far from Bird In Hand and Intercourse.

I have cancer but it doesn't have me

#2 Trey

Trey

Advanced Member

• PS Beta Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:44 PM

MeowMeow,

A "shartle" is defined as a "the substance emitted during the act of sharting".  I do not believe I have any interest in such a place.  Should just call it Crapsville.  Maybe Turdsville.  Or Dungtown.  How about Fecesburg?  But I have played golf nearby in Chocolate-town USA (Hershey).  We used to call "sharting" the "Hershey Squirts".  I had to restrain myself during the recent postings the ladies made about chocolate martinis.  I was sooooo close to commenting.  What about chocolate moose-buffalo?  Now that would drive the ladies into a tizzy.  HB would have come unglued on me.

What was the question?

#3 PhilB

PhilB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:13 AM

I think we can be a little bit more precise (as long as no one is eating).  Like shrapnel, a "shartle' is one of the multitude of small, high-velocity fragments expelled which can give the bowl , seat and ceiling that pebble-dashed effect.

Phil

If PA is a bit far to go, there's a "Shartle Circle" in Houston - where real estate prices are going to go through the floor if this term catches on

#4 Trey

Trey

Advanced Member

• PS Beta Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:01 AM

I see that Shartle Circle is in the shape of an anus.  It even has "plumber's crack" protruding upwards.  Very clever design. 

http://maps.google.c...ved=0CBsQ8gEwAA

#5 Trey

Trey

Advanced Member

• PS Beta Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:11 AM

Phil,

How is Herodotus (Jive Genius) doing? 

I see that he recently vacationed in the North American British Commonwealth and enjoyed his Thanksgiving pumpkin.

http://www.glumbert....a/drunksquirrel

#6 PhilB

PhilB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:22 PM

Unfortunately Herodotus is indeed a bit of a dipsomaniac.  I all started with his tail accidentally falling into my drink when we were trying for a 'windsweptand intersting' hairstyle and him licking it clean.  Nowadays, every time I take a drink I have to sweep my 'fringe' out of the way first.  And boy does that running in circles tickle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users