How to friend somebody

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:23 AM

Hi Everyone,

Gerry suggested I put up a post  So here goes to friend somebody I just clicked my curser on the picture on the left side of everybodys comments. For example Gerry has a purple flower just click on that flower and it will say add as a friend and click on that, or Treys Map, My happy face, Marnies Bike, etc  then your e-mail will confirm they accepted you as a friend. I am so proud of myself I figured that out all by myself. Except when I want to be a friend it comes up as roadrunner instead of Billie. Roadrunner is my e-mail server. Someone put a voodoo hex on my computer.

LOL Billie/Roadrunner    whatever

#2 GerryL

GerryL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:40 AM

Just to clarify - you really only need to "friend" someone if you're wanting to send them an email. I'm expecting Trey to be one of our most "friended" people on the board, though Billie/Roadrunner may run a close second

#3 pammartin

pammartin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:23 AM

Billie/Roadrunner, you are just going through a bit of an identity crisis.  this to shall pass.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users