• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gunner

gunner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:31 AM

I am tired of these BS computer interns who think that 'social media' is some kind of art form.

I'm outta here!

Good luck to everybody!

#2 hannibellemo

hannibellemo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • LocationNorth Central Iowa

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:37 PM

Come on, Gunner, you're an Iowan, you're smarter than this thing - hang in there with us!

Pat

Pat

"You can't change the direction of the wind but you can adjust your sails."

DX 12/08; Gleevec 400mg; liver toxicity; Sprycel 100mg.; CCyR 4/10; MMR 8/10; Pleural Effusion 2/12; Sprycel 50mg. Maintaining MMR; 2/15 PCRU; 8/16 drifting in and out of undetected like a wave meeting the shore. Retired 12/23/2016! 18 months of PCRU, most recent at Mayo on 7/25/17 was negative at their new sensitivity reporting of 0.003.<p>

#3 Guest_billronm_*

Guest_billronm_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:21 AM

Dear Gunner,

Trust me no one is more confused than me. Or more frustrated. I have made it quite clear how I feel about this new format or whatever they call it. This is not a social site like facebook, or twitter.This is a support group they are our family and friends. What makes this site so special is we can laugh or cry or make fun of ourselves and our side-effects. But the minute one of us feels like we're in trouble,everyone is there immediately to comfort us and encourage us and tell us of a similar problem they had and it turned out to be nothing. Let's face it we have cancer and we all have to deal with it in our own way alone. I was alone for over 3 years because I didn't even know this site existed. Now i've been here a year and I don't know how I went so long without them. You don't have to learn all this new crap I know I won't, but you can still ask a question and get answers and support just like before. And still read the boards like before. You don't have to friend people and do all that other crap either. But please don't leave us we need you and you need us. We refuse to allow a few hard asses to make this a doom and gloom site.  So Please Gunner don't leave us I for one need all the help I can get. Yesterday I got some sort of spam whatever that is and my name got changed to Roadrunner which is my e-mail server.    Sincerely Billie/Roadrunner etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users